Foresta Lumina and Ripplecove Lakefront hotel & Spa
Focused on highlighting the park, its natural beauty, and its mysteries, Forest Lumina is a night-illuminated pathway created for one of the most-travelled trails in Quebec, famous for its suspended footbridge, the longest in North America.
This package includes:
- Luxurious lodging in any room or suite, many with private lake view balcony and fireplace.
- Daily 4-course Gourmet Dinner in Le Riverain restaurant
- Daily full breakfast at le Riverain restaurant
- Two tickets for Foresta Lumina located in the heart of the Coaticook Gorge.
- Unlimited use of all hotel amenities, IE: pool, beach, tennis, bikes, and more.
*Certain conditions apply. Taxes and gratuities not included. Valid from June 23 until October 9, 2017
Note: Reservations are made in Canadian dollars. The rates above were converted to U.S. dollars using xe.com and are subject to fluctuations.ripplecove.com
Up to 35% more on every dollar
From CAD $270 ($200 USD)
per person, double occ.
Things to do around
Hospitality has been the name of the game since the late 18th century. A five-star hostelry – Ripplecove Lakefront Hotel & Spa – continues the tradition. Ayer’s ...